Basic Grade Occupational Therapist
Location: Dublin 16
Three Q Perms & Temps is recruiting on behalf of our client, an independent Mental Health Service in South Dublin.
We are looking for a dedicated Basic Grade Occupational Therapist to join our client’s multidisciplinary team. In this role, you will play a vital part in the rehabilitation process, providing support to patients with severe and enduring mental illness and complex needs. You will have the opportunity to lead and manage your own caseload, making a significant impact on patient outcomes.
This is a full-time, permanent position, offering 37 hours per week with a competitive salary range of €37k – €54k DOE.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that the highest standard of clinical care in Occupational Therapy is planned and delivered and meets objectives in line with local and national standards.
- Assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation of treatment/intervention programmes for residents and patients according to professional standards.
- Collaboration with resident, family, carers and other staff in goal setting and treatment/intervention planning.
- Participate in the multi-disciplinary/healthcare team and work in co-operation and collaboration with team members.
- Maintain comprehensive clinical records of assessments, interventions carried out and discussions relating to residents.
- Provide Occupational Therapy Services within a legally compliant framework, and ensure efficient and effective services within a defined budgetary framework.
- Be an active member of the Clinical Governance Committee and to assist in the development and implementation of strategic and operational plans.
- Receive monthly supervision from Senior Occupational Therapist.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Be registered on the Occupational Therapists Register maintained by the Occupational Therapists Registration Board at CORU.
- Hold a degree in Occupational Therapy or an equivalent qualification and be eligible for membership with the AOTI.
- Have strong knowledge and understanding of health, safety and other statutory regulations affecting a healthcare organisation.
- Be an energetic team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate proficient IT skills
- Be responsible in approach and patient/resident friendly
- Be self-confident, enthusiastic and persuasive with an ability to influence and negotiate
Our benefits include:
- Family friendly working arrangements
- Contributory pension
- Career development
- Comprehensive training programmes
- Further education supports
- On-site library and research facility
- Recharge Employee well-being programme
- Long Service Recognition
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free onsite staff parking
- Subsidized restaurant
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax saver commuter tickets
If this sounds like the next career step for you then hit ‘Apply’ or if you want to talk about the job before applying call Grayson on 01 878 3335
- Salary €37k – €54k