Clinical Nurse Manager 1 (Addictions/ Detox) Job with an Addiction & Homeless Service in Dublin City
Three Q Perms & Temps are recruiting on behalf of our client, A national addiction service which provides direct services to people who suffer from Addictions in the Dublin and Mid-West Regions of Ireland. They are recruiting for a CNM1 (RGN or RPN) in Dublin City Centre (Dublin 1). Salary is € 45,889 &Full-time 35 hours per week.
The role will involve working and leading the team of RGN’s & RPN’s, to provide an efficient and effective delivery of a low threshold primary healthcare services to people who are actively involved with, or affected by, problem substance use. You will also provide support, line management supervision and performance appraisal to all nursing staff and students as the agreed with the CNM2
Simply click the Apply button and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information.
Job Title: Clinical Nurse Manager 1(Addictions/ Detox): 35 Location: Dublin City Centre Salary: €45,889
- Generous Salary package, 25 days holidays (pro rata) and flexible working hours, a voluntary contributory pension scheme after 1 year service.
- Opportunities to work in multiple locations throughout Dublin & progression opportunities.
- Our client offers annual staff training and development plans to ensure continuous professional development.
- NMBI registration as a RGN or RPN
- Experience as a CNM or management experience
- Diploma in addictions or management desired
- Have an understanding of harm reduction and low threshold working and working within these values as part of a multidisciplinary and multiagency team – desired.
- Understand complex health and social factors related homelessness and addiction supports can be offered in services to service users with complex needs – desired.
Simply click Apply button and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job – through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs – you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
- Salary €45,889