Clinical Nurse Manager 1 in Dublin 16.
Nurse Jobs Ireland is thrilled to collaborate with an independent Mental Health Service in Dublin 16 to find a passionate and experienced Clinical Nurse Manager 1 (CNM 1). This position involves leading and developing a team of Registered Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
- Full-time, permanent position, 39 hours per week.
- Reporting to CNM 2.
- Salary range: €47,389 – €55,808, depending on experience.
- Support the Clinical Nurse Management team in strategic and operational development, coordination, and management of the service.
- Manage patient care to ensure the highest professional standards using an evidence-based, care planning approach.
- Ensure residents are treated with dignity and respect, promoting independence in daily living activities.
- Support the delivery of strategic and operational change programs.
- Ensure practices, procedures, and policies conform to organizational service and strategic plans.
- Provide safe, comprehensive nursing care within regulatory guidelines.
- Offer high-level professional and clinical leadership, ensuring the highest standards of treatment and care.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory programs, including Clinical Governance, Health & Safety, and Risk Management standards.
- Coordinate, assess, plan, deliver, and review patient/residential care.
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team, residents, families, carers, and other staff in treatment/care planning.
- Communicate assessment results, treatment/care programs, and recommendations to the team and relevant stakeholders.
- Plan discharge or transfer of residents between services as appropriate.
- Active pin and Registered Psychiatric Nurse status with An Bord Altranais/Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- Minimum 3 years of post-registration nursing experience, with at least 1 year in adult mental health services.
- Flexibility for night shifts, bank holidays, and weekends.
- Bonus: Clinical experience in palliative care.
- Strong clinical, managerial, and administrative skills.
- Experience in staff, budget, and workforce management.
- Deep understanding of Mental Health Commission requirements, leadership, and governance.
- Energetic spirit with solid clinical expertise and teamwork skills.
- Ability to lead, teach, manage, and support others in practice education.
- Familiarity with health, safety, and other healthcare regulations.
- Commitment to professional development.
- Generous healthcare staff shift premiums (25% night duty, double time Sundays and bank holidays).
- Career development opportunities.
- Comprehensive training programs and further education support.
- On-site library and research facility.
- Contributory pension (After 12 months of service).
- Recharge employee well-being program.
- Long service recognition program.
- Employee assistance program.
- Free onsite staff parking.
- Subsidized restaurant.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Tax-saver commuter tickets.
If you’re ready for a change or a step up in your career, click ‘Apply‘!
For additional information or to discuss other medical opportunities across Dublin, call 01 905 9333 and ask for Shane.
- Salary €47,389 - €55,808