Senior Occupational Therapist in Dublin 16
Nurse Jobs Ireland is thrilled to represent our client, an independent Mental Health Service in South Dublin, in the search for a dedicated Senior Occupational Therapist. Joining our client’s friendly, dynamic, and supportive multidisciplinary team, you’ll play a vital part in contributing to the field of rehabilitation.
- Location: Dublin 16
- Position: Senior Occupational Therapist
- Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Weekly Hours: 37 hours
- Salary Range: €54,000 – €64,000 DOE
As a Senior Occupational Therapist, your responsibilities include:
- Conducting assessments, diagnoses, planning, implementation, and evaluation of treatment and intervention programs in line with professional standards.
- Collaborating with patients, residents, families, carers, and the healthcare team in goal setting and treatment planning.
- Actively participating and closely collaborating with the multidisciplinary team.
- Maintaining comprehensive clinical records of assessments, interventions, and discussions related to patients and residents.
- Managing the practice education of student therapists and promoting teaching/training/support of others as appropriate.
To be successful in this job, you should have:
- Registration on the Occupational Therapists Register maintained by the Occupational Therapists Registration Board at CORU.
- A degree in Occupational Therapy or an equivalent qualification, eligible for membership with the AOTI.
- Three years full-time post-qualification clinical experience.
- Established clinical experience in mental health rehabilitation, serious and enduring mental health conditions, or cognitive rehabilitation in the field of Acquired Brain Injury.
- Energetic individual with solid clinical experience in working with a diverse team of clinicians and a strong understanding of the concepts and operation of Clinical Governance.
- Strong ability to manage and play a key part in the practice education of student therapists, and promote and engage in teaching, training, and support of others as appropriate.
- Good knowledge and experience of health, safety, and other statutory regulations affecting a healthcare organization.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Strong and positive interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Demonstrate a person-centered care approach.
- Proficient IT skills.
- Family-friendly working arrangements
- Free onsite staff parking
- Subsidized staff restaurant
- Contributory pension
- Career development opportunities
- Comprehensive training programs
- Further education support
- Onsite library and research facility
- Recharge Employee well-being program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long Service Recognition
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax saver commuter tickets
How to Apply:
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career as a Senior Occupational Therapist, click ‘Apply‘ now! For additional information or to discuss the position, contact Shane at 01 905 9333.
Join us in making a meaningful impact on mental health care.