Relief Staff Nurse
Hours: Part time and Full time Relief Position, working as needed by the hospital, €31,109 – €47,931 (Dependent on Experience)
Nurse Jobs Ireland are recruiting on behalf of our client a Relief Staff Nurse to work in their hospital. Our client is a private hospital located 1 mile from Galway City Centre. Seeking a Staff Nurse that has a varied experience in working across multiple departments and disciplines.
If your looking for something new to challenge yourself then this could be your next best career step! Apply today or call Suzanne on 01 905 9333.
- Observe, measure and record the general health of patients, reporting concerns and results to higher ups
- Working to care plans and administrating medication
- Address the medical needs of patients and building relationships with patients and families.
- Maintain a safe, hygienic working environment
- Supervising nursing assistants
- Providing urgent care in emergencies
- Taking on and adjusting work needs as needed by department and taking instruction from shift lead
- Competitive and attractive rates of pay and allowances, having regard to the Health Service, Healthcare Schemes, competitive retirement pension package and work-life balance
- The Hospital has a central location just one mile from Galway city centre and offers Staff Car parking & discount to staff for out-patient facilities
- Prioritising staff wellbeing, the hospital has a number of programmes such as Health Screening, Stress Management Support, Employee Assistance Programmes, etc
- Fully registered as a RGN with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- 3 years post registration experience
- Flexible approach to work patterns (days and nights)
If your looking for something new to challenge yourself then this could be your next best career step! Apply today or call Suzanne on 01 905 9333
- Salary €31,109 - €47,931