- Salary €28,500
Staff Nurse Surgical In-patient Unit job at a South Dublin Hospital
Surgical Staff Nurse Job in the In-patient Unit at a one of Europe’s most technologically advanced hospitals located in South Dublin. Excellent remuneration and access to study grants. To apply, please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or contact Clare on 01-905-9333
As a Staff Nurse in the Surgical In-patient Unit, you will work with a multidisciplinary team to provide exceptional nursing care. If you would like to build on your knowledge and experience in the surgical field and enjoy working in a facility that is at the cutting edge of surgical technology then this is the job for you.
Job Title: Staff Nurse Surgical In-patient Unit Location: South Dublin Salary: €28,500 Facility: Hospital
- Located just off the M-50 and in close proximity to the N11, the hospital is easy to get to. Parking is subsidised. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses from Central, North, West and East Dublin intersect here
- Convenience is key with local créches being within walking distance, on-site banking, on-site dry-cleaning (collection & delivery) and subsidised on-site café’s and discounts at local businesses
- If you’re looking to develop professionally, this hospital is one of the most technologically advanced in the country. You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave
- Looking out for you long-term, they have an excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, and life assurance. Once you complete 2 years of service, you’ll receive income protection and paid maternity leave.
- Registration with the NMBI
- Recent experience in an acute setting
- Experience working in a Surgical Ward, an advantage
To apply, please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or contact Clare on 01-905-9333