Staff Nurse – Theatre Job opportunity with a Private Hospital in Kilkenny
Staff Nurse – Theatre job opportunity with a Private Hospital in Kilkenny. This Hospital offers a range of surgical specialities, departments, and diagnostics and is renowned for its high standards of patient safety and quality care. As a Staff Nurse your job will be to work in your assigned unit which may include – anaesthetics, scrub, circulating, post anaesthetic care unit (PACU), or endoscopy. Hours are Full-time & generous salary package which will disclosed at interview. If you are a Staff Nurse with Theatre experience then this may be the job for you.
Job title: Staff Nurse – Theatre Location: Kilkenny Salary: Disclosed at interview + DOE Hours: Full time
- Our client is offering a generous salary, a Pension scheme Group and discount health insurance
- Flexible working arrangements, free staff car parking, education support and subsidised restaurant
- If career progression is something you’re looking for, then our client offers advancement opportunities. You will work in a hospital that is a leading provider of surgical specialties and diagnostics where the consultants are leading practitioners in their fields.
- NMBI Registration
- Minimum 2-years post registration experience
- BLS certification
- Theatre qualification an advantage
- Salary €30,609 - €47,431