- Salary DOE
Registered General Nurses with experience in Theatre are required for a leading private hospital in Limerick.
Ireland’s leading independent healthcare provider is seeking Theatre Nurses to provide a high standard of care to patients. Permanent contract, full time hours. Salary DOE. Contact Clare on (01) 905 9333 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘AR17585′ in the subject line to apply.
- Very competitive salary
- City Centre location
- Competitive annual leave arrangements
- Flexible working hours
- Pension package
- Active Sports and Social Club
- Ensuring a high standard of care is maintained at all times
- To communicate effectively with patients and families
- To ensure all documentation relating to patients is accurately maintained in accordance to the medical records policy
- To practice within and support the Mission and Values, policies, procedures, guidelines and new initiatives as directed / introduced by the hospital
- Must be registered with the NMBI
- 12 months recent acute hospital experience
- Theatre experience essential
- Strong clinical and communication skills are required
Those interested should send their up-to-date CV to email@example.com with ‘AR17585′ in the subject line or call Clare on (01) 905 9333 for more information.