- Vacancy ID AR17413
- Salary €29,000 - €45,700
A large acute hospital in North Dublin is looking for Staff Nurses to join its Surgical wards. Salary €29 056 – €45 701 DOE.
Across four wards, the Surgical Division specialises in General Surgical/Vascular and Upper G.I. conditions, Orthopaedic (trauma) and Plastics, as well as Gynaecological and Colorectal surgeries. Those with experience in an acute hospital setting are suitable to apply.
Send your CV to email@example.com with ‘AR17413’ in the subject line or call Clare on (01) 905 9333 for a full job description.
Job title: Staff Nurse Location: North Dublin Salary: €DOE Hours: Full time
- Excellent opportunity to build your career in one of Ireland’s leading hospitals
- Access to postgraduate programmes
- Relocation Package
- Supportive of staffs’ professional development
- To assess patient care needs and plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care which meet the patient’s physical and emotional needs.
- Maintain a safe environment for patients
- Function quickly and effectively in an emergency situation
- Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serving as an advocate as necessary.
- Candidates must be fully NMBI registered
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland
- 1+ years post graduate experience
- Relevant recent acute/surgical experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘AR17143’ in the subject line, or call Clare on (01) 905 9333 for more information.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!