- Vacancy ID CA17396
- Salary €29,000 - €45,700
Staff Nurse Surgical Day Unit job at a South Dublin Hospital
Staff Nurse Job in the Surgical Day Unit at a leading located in South Dublin. Excellent remuneration and access to study grants. To apply, please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or contact Clare on 01-905-9333.
As a Staff Nurse in the Surgical Day Unit, you will work with a multidisciplinary team to provide exceptional nursing care. If you would like to build on your knowledge and experience in the surgical field and enjoy working in a facility that is at the cutting edge of surgical technology then this is the job for you.
Job Title: Staff Nurse – Surgical Day Unit Location: South Dublin Salary: DOE Facility: Hospital
- Located just off the M-50 and in close proximity to the N11, the hospital is easy to get to and offers subsidised parking. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses from Central, North, West and East Dublin intersect here
- Convenience is key with local creches being within walking distance, on-site banking, on-site dry-cleaning (collection & delivery) and subsidised on-site cafés and discounts at local businesses
- If you’re looking to develop professionally, this hospital is one of the most technologically advanced in the country. You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave
- Looking out for you long-term, they have an excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, and life assurance. Once you complete 2 years of service, you’ll receive income protection and paid maternity leave
- Registration with the NMBI as a RCN and RGN
- Recent experience in an acute setting
- Experience working in a Surgical Ward, an advantage
To apply, please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or contact Clare on 01-905-9333.