- Vacancy ID 17429
- Salary DOE
- Hours Full Time
Do you have experience caring for children/adults with an intellectual disability?
Staff Nurses are required for Day & residential services in South Limerick and North Cork. The successful candidate will assist in caring for service users within a day/residential setting. Contact Clare on (01) 905 9333 for more information or send your CV to email@example.com
with AR17429 in the subject line to apply.
This opportunity is open to those with a background in Intellectual Disability, Psychiatric or Elderly Care nursing.
- Friendly, caring and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Provide person-centred, socially inclusive care to those with an Intellectual Disability in a friendly and supportive environment
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative and as part of a team
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be registered with NMBI
- A full Irish/EU Driving License
- R.N.I.D. qualification desirable, but not essential
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with AR17429 in the subject line or contact Clare on 01 905 9333 for more information.