Staff Nurse – Intellectual Disabilities Job opportunity with a Disability Support Service in North Dublin
A Respite Service for Children with Intellectual Disabilities is currently recruiting for a RNID/ RGN/ RPN in North Dublin. Your job will to provide nursing care which meets the practical, physical and emotional needs of service users. You will also be responsible for the supervision of other staff and take a leadership role whilst on duty. Hours are Full-time & Salary is €30,609 – €47,431+ DOE. If you are a RNID/RGN/RPN who is committed to supporting people with disabilities and their families then this may be the Nurse job for you.
To apply simply click Apply call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information on this job & other Nurse jobs.
Job title: Staff Nurse – Intellectual Disabilities Location: North Dublin Salary: €30,609 – €47,431+ DOE Hours: Full-time
- Our client is offering a Generous Salary
- Induction & training programme and Professional Development opportunities
- Opportunities to work in different location if you want and progression opportunities
- Registration with the NMBI
- Experience of working with children with Autism, Intellectual Disabilities and/or Mental Health
- HIQA knowledge
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on (01) 878 3335 for more information.
- Salary €30,609 - €47,431