- Salary €29,000 - €45,700
Oncology Nurse job at a City Centre Hospital in Dublin. Be a part of one of Ireland’s most comprehensive cancer care services. Contact Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information or click Apply and send us your CV.
As an Oncology Staff Nurse, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that provides cancer care which includes supporting patients post-diagnosis, providing adjuvant therapy, providing diagnostic and interventional radiological services, psychotherapy, etc. If providing indivisualised cancer nursing care is something you are passionate about, this may be the job for you.
- Commuting from other parts of Dublin is fairly easy owing to its city-centre location and numerous public transport links. It’s on the bus route from Drogheda and Navan/Trim so it is commutable from Louth and Meath.
- You’ll have access to a number of programmes to support your professional development whether you choose to specialise further clinically or move into management. Besides providing financial support for relevant courses across specialities, this hospital also has a number of in-service courses such as Chemotherapy, Early Warning Scores, etc.
- Staff at this hospital are offered a defined benefit pension scheme, sick leave and critical illness cover, paid maternity leave (after 2 years of service) and a Staff Care Services programme
- You get discounted treatment options, pharmacy rates and subsidised restaurant options
- Registration with the NMBI
- Recent experience in an acute setting
- Experience in oncology and chemotherapy or qualification in oncological nursing
To apply for this nursing job, imply click Apply and send us your CV or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information.