- Salary €29,000 - €45,700
Staff Nurse – Oncology Day Unit job at a South Dublin Hospital
Staff Nurse Job in the Oncology Day Unit at a leading hospital in South Dublin. Located of the M-50, this location is suited if you’re driving in and also if you use public transport.To apply, please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or contact Clare on 01-905-9333
As a Staff Nurse in the Oncology Day Unit, you will work with a multidisciplinary team to provide exceptional nursing care. The Oncology Day Unit has 12 treatment chairs and 2 procedure rooms. If you would like to build on your knowledge and experience in the oncological field and enjoy working in a facility that is at the cutting edge of surgical technology then this is the job for you.
- Located just off the M-50, the hospital is easy to get to and offers subsidised parking. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses.
- Convenience is key with local creches being within walking distance, on-site banking, on-site dry-cleaning (collection & delivery) and subsidised on-site cafés and discounts at local businesses
- If you’re looking to develop professionally, this hospital is one of the most technologically advanced in the country. You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave
- In conclusion, they have an excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, as well as life assurance. As a result, once you complete 2 years of service, you’ll receive income protection and paid maternity leave.
- Registration with the NMBI
- Recent experience in an acute setting
- Experience working in Oncology
- Chemotherapy experience or qualification
To apply, please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or contact Clare on 01-905-9333