- Salary €29,000 - €45,700
Oncology Nurse job at the Oncology In-Patient Unit job at a South Dublin Hospital for Staff Nurse with experience in cancer nursing.
Acute Staff Nurse Job in the Oncology In-Patient Unit at a one of Europe’s most technologically advanced hospitals located in South Dublin. Salary: €28,500 – €45,700 DOE Excellent remuneration and access to study grants. To apply, please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or contact Clare on 01-905-9333.
As a Staff Nurse in the Oncology In- Patient Unit you will work with a multidisciplinary team to provide exceptional nursing care. If you would like to build on your knowledge and experience in the oncological field and enjoy working in a facility that is at the cutting edge of medical technology then this is the job for you.
Job Title: Staff Nurse – Oncology In-Patient Unit Location: South Dublin Salary: €28,500 – €45,700 DOE Hours: Full-time
- Located just off the M-50, the hospital is easy to get to and offers subsidised parking. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses.
- Convenience is key with local creches being within walking distance, on-site banking, on-site dry-cleaning (collection & delivery) and subsidised on-site cafés and discounts at local businesses
- If you’re looking to develop professionally, this hospital is one of the most technologically advanced in the country. You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave
- In conclusion, they have an excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, as well as life assurance. As a result, once you complete 2 years of service, you’ll receive income protection and paid maternity leave
- Registration with the NMBI
- Recent experience in an acute setting
- Experience working in Oncology or a post-graduate qualification in Oncological Nursing
To apply, please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or contact Clare on 01-905-9333.