- Salary €29,000 - €45,700
Oncology Nurse job at a large acute Hospital in North Dublin. Be a part of Ireland’s recognised centre for integrated oncology and palliative medicine. Contact Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information click apply and send us your CV.
As an Oncology Staff Nurse, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that provides cancer care which includes supporting patients post-diagnosis, providing adjuvant therapy, providing diagnostic and interventional radiological services, psychotherapy, etc. If providing individualised cancer nursing care is something you are passionate about, this may be the job for you.
- Convenient Location
- Access to the latest developments and technologies in cancer care
- Opportunity to be part of a highly specialised multi-disciplinary team that provides comprehensive cancer care
- Registration with the NMBI
- Recent experience in an acute setting
- Experience or qualification in oncological nursing
To apply for this nursing job, click apply and send us your CV or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!