- Vacancy ID AR17416
- Salary €29,000 - €45,700
A large acute public hospital in North Dublin is looking for Staff Nurses to join its Medical Division. Salary €29 346 – €45 701 DOE. The Medical Division consists of seven wards, catering for a range of specialities including Respiratory Medicine, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Infectious Diseases, Palliative Care Medicine and the Emergency Department.
Job Title: Staff Nurse Location: North Dublin Salary: €29 056 – €45 701 DOE Hours: Full time
- Excellent opportunity to build your career in one of Ireland’s leading hospitals
- Access to Postgraduate courses supported by RCSI
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Car Parking
- To assess patient care needs and plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care which meet the patient’s physical and emotional needs.
- Maintain a safe environment for patients
- Function quickly and effectively in an emergency situation
- Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serving as an advocate as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications:
- NMBI Registration
- Recent acute experience
If this Staff Nurse job interests you, click the ‘Apply’ button and send us your CV. You can also give Clare a call on (01) 905 9333 to discuss the job further.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!