- Salary €29, 346 - €45,701 DOE
Job title: Staff Nurse – ED Location: North Dublin Salary: €29, 346 – €45,701 DOE Hours: Full time Facility: Public Hospital
Would you like to work as a Staff Nurse in the Emergency Department of a large public hospital? If you have recent acute experience and would like the opportunity to train and work in the ED then this may be the job for you.
A large acute public hospital in North Dublin is looking for Staff Nurses to join their highly skilled team. As a Staff Nurse in the Emergency Department of this internationally accredited hospital, you will work as part of a skilled multi-disciplinary team, dealing with emergencies of all specialities. This department caters for almost half the population of North Dublin.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, click Apply and send us your CV or call Clare on (01) 905 9333 for more information on this opportunity.
- Opportunities for career progression and support for further education
- Access to postgraduate programmes/diplomas
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Car Parking/Travel Pass Scheme
- To assess patient care needs and plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care which meet the patient’s physical and emotional needs.
- Maintain a safe environment for patients
- Function quickly and effectively in an emergency situation
- Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serving as an advocate as necessary.
- NMBI registration
- Recent acute experience
If this Emergency Department job interests you, click the apply button and send us your CV. You can also give Clare a call on (01) 905 9333 for a chat about the job.