- Salary €29,000 - €45,700
Staff Nurse ICU job in Dublin City Centre Hospital
Staff Nurse job in the Intensive Care Unit at a hospital in North Dublin. If you are an experienced ICU nurse who is registered with the NMBI or if you have a NMBI Decision Letter and would like to work in one of Dublin’s leading hospitals, then Clare would love to have a chat with you. Contact her on 01-905-9333 or click Apply and send us your CV.
Job Title: ICU Nurse Location: Dublin North / City Centre Salary: €29,000 – €45,700 DOE Hours: FT
- Commuting from other parts of Dublin is fairly easy owing to its city-centre location and numerous public transport links.
- You’ll have access to a number of programmes to support your professional development whether you choose to specialise further clinically or move into management.
- Besides providing financial support for relevant courses across specialities, this hospital also has a number of in-service courses such as Chemotherapy, Early Warning Scores, etc.
- Staff at this hospital are offered a defined benefit pension scheme, sick leave and critical illness cover, paid maternity leave (after 2 years of service) and a Staff Care Services programme
- You get discounted treatment options, pharmacy rates and subsidised restaurant options
About the Job:
- NMBI registration or a NMBI decision letter
- Previous experience in ICU Nursing is essential
- Qualification in Critical Care, desirable
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, click Apply and send us your CV or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information.