- Vacancy ID CA17352
- Salary €29,000 - €45,700
- Hours Full Time
Staff Nurse ICU job in Dublin City Centre Hospital
Staff Nurse job in the Intensive Care Unit at a hospital in North Dublin. If you are an experienced ICU nurse who is registered with the NMBI or if you have a NMBI Decision Letter and would like to work in one of Dublin’s leading hospitals, then Clare would love to have a chat with you. Contact her on 01-905-9333 or click Apply and send us your CV.
Job Title: ICU Nurse Location: Dublin North / City Centre Salary: €29,000 – €45,700 DOE Hours: FT
- Commuting from other parts of Dublin is fairly easy owing to its city-centre location and numerous public transport links. It’s on the bus route from Drogheda and Navan/Trim so it is commutable from Louth and Meath.
- You’ll have access to a number of programmes to support your professional development whether you choose to specialise further clinically or move into management. Besides providing financial support for relevant courses across specialities, this hospital also has a number of in-service courses such as Chemotherapy, Early Warning Scores, etc.
- Staff at this hospital are offered a defined benefit pension scheme, sick leave and critical illness cover, paid maternity leave (after 2 years of service) and a Staff Care Services programme
- You get discounted treatment options, pharmacy rates and subsidised restaurant options
About the Job:
- NMBI registration or a NMBI decision letter
- Previous experience in ICU Nursing is essential
- Qualification in Critical Care, desirable
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, click Apply and send us your CV or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information.