- Salary Disclosed at interview
Staff Nurse – Infection Prevention & Control Job opportunity in a South Dublin Nursing Home
Lead Infection Prevention & Control Nurse job in a top, well known & respected Nursing home in South Dublin. This state of the art facility provides Long Term Residential and Convalescent Care as well as Acquired Brain Injury Care, Dementia Care and Respite Care. Your role as a lead IPC Nurse will be to oversee and manage the overall infection prevention and control practices in this facility. Hours are Fulltime & Competitive Salary. If you are an IPC Nurse looking to develop your career then this may be the job for you!
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information. If you do not have an upto date CV then send in what you have & we will update it for you
Job Title: Staff Nurse – Infection Prevention & Control Location: Dublin South Salary: Disclosed at interview Hours: Full-time
- Our client offers a competitive rate of pay, Contributory pension scheme, Sunday premiums and Bank Holiday premiums
- If you are commuting to work then this Central location will suit you and you will be offered free on site car parking. There is also easy access to public transport (14, 15, 15a, 15b, 65 bus and luas)
- You will be provided free training and continuous professional development along with promotional opportunities.
- NMBI registration – RGN or RPN
- Minimum two years post graduate experience as an IPC Nurse
- Masters qualification in IPC would be an advantage
What Three Q offers candidates:
- Help sprucing up your CV
- Interview Preparation & Tips
- Referral Scheme – Refer a friend or family member & get upto €250 (T&C’s apply)
- Bursary Scheme – If we place you in a Medical/Nursing role after 6 months you get a €250 training bursary (T&C’s apply)