- Salary €29,000
Staff Nurse – ICU job. Acute Nurse job – Intensive Care Unit at a South Dublin Hospital
Acute Staff Nurse Job in the Intensive Care Unit at a one of Europe’s most technologically advanced hospitals located in South Dublin. Excellent remuneration and access to study grants. To apply, please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or contact Clare on 01-905-9333
As a Staff Nurse in the ICU, you will work with a multidisciplinary team to provide specialised nursing care to medical and surgical patients. The ICU is an 8 bedded unit with single isolation rooms.
Job Title: Staff Nurse – Intensive Care Unit Location: South Dublin Salary: €29,000 Facility: Hospital
- Located just off the M-50, the hospital is easy to get to and offers subsidised parking. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses.
- Convenience is key with local creches being within walking distance, on-site banking, on-site dry-cleaning (collection & delivery) and subsidised on-site cafés and discounts at local businesses
- If you’re looking to develop professionally, this hospital is one of the most technologically advanced in the country. You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave
- In conclusion, they have an excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, as well as life assurance. As a result, once you complete 2 years of service, you’ll receive income protection and paid maternity leave.
- Registration with the NMBI
- Recent experience in an acute setting
- Experience working in an ICU, HDU or CCU an advantage
To apply, please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or contact Clare on 01-905-9333