- Salary €29,000 - €45,700
Staff Nurses are required on a full-time basis for the Intensive Care Unit of a large acute hospital in North Dublin. Contact Clare on (01) 905 9333 or click Apply and send us your CV.
Job title: Staff Nurse Location: North Dublin Salary: €29, 056 – €45, 701 DOE Hours: Full time
This Intensive Care Unit is run by a highly specialised team which includes consultants and other senior doctors, nursing staff, physiotherapists, dieticians, pharmacists and many more. This is an excellent opportunity to join a recognised teaching hospital which fully supports further education and career development.
- Access to postgraduate programmes supported by RCSI
- Internal accredited staff coaching programme
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- To assess patient care needs and plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care which meet the patient’s physical and emotional needs.
- Maintain a safe environment for patients
- Function quickly and effectively in an emergency situation
- Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serving as an advocate as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Registered with NMBI
- Minimum one year post-registration experience
Contact Clare on (01) 905 9333 or click Apply and send us your CV.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!