Acute Staff Nurse Job in the Endoscopy Unit at a one of Europe’s most technologically advanced hospitals located in South Dublin. Excellent remuneration and access to study grants.
As a Staff Nurse in the Endoscopy Unit, you will work with a multidisciplinary team to provide exceptional nursing care. If you would like to build on your knowledge and experience in the area of endoscopy and enjoy working in a facility that is at the cutting edge of medical technology then this is the job for you.
- Located just off the M-50 and in close proximity to the N11, the hospital is easy to get to. Parking is subsidised. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses from Central, North, West and East Dublin intersect here.
- Convenience is key with local creches being within walking distance, on-site banking, on-site dry-cleaning (collection & delivery) and subsidised on-site café’s and discounts at local businesses
- If you’re looking to develop professionally, this hospital is one of the most technologically advanced in the country. You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave
- Looking out for you long-term, they have an excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, and life assurance. Once you complete 2 years of service, you’ll receive income protection and paid maternity leave.
- Registration with the NMBI
- Recent experience in an acute setting
- Experience in the area of Endoscopy, desirable
To apply for this Staff Nurse job, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with CA17626 in the subject line or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information.