Staff Nurse – Cardiac Cath Lab Job in South Dublin – Apply Now
Nurse Jobs Ireland is recruiting on behalf of a prestigious private hospital located in South Dublin. Our client, a world-class acute and day service provider, is seeking a Staff Nurse for their Cardiac Catheterisation Lab. This is a full-time permanent job with a salary range of €30,609 – €47,431 DOE. The package includes a pension scheme, health insurance, and educational assistance.
As a Staff Nurse in the Cardiac Cath Lab, you will have the opportunity to work in a growing and expanding hospital that provides excellent support and training. The hospital offers senior positions, allowing you to fulfill your career potential.
- Competitive salary and a starting bonus of up to €3,500 for NMBI pinned Nurses (T&Cs apply)
- Private health insurance, life assurance, and long-term illness income protection
- Pension scheme with a 5% employee contribution
- Discounted healthcare
- Educational assistance program and career development opportunities
- NMBI Registration
- BLS/ACLS certification
- 1 year of Cardiology/Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory experience
- Your job as a Staff Nurse in the Cath Lab will involve providing individualized care plans for newly admitted patients.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, simply click “Apply” and submit your CV. For more information or details about our other healthcare jobs, please call Shane on 01 905 9333
At Nurse Jobs Ireland, we offer a range of benefits and support to nurses who apply for nursing and healthcare jobs through our agency. We aid in sprucing up your CV, interview preparation and tips, and post-placement support. We also have a referral scheme where you can earn up to €250 by referring a friend or family member, as well as a bursary scheme that offers a €250 training bursary after six months of being placed in a Medical/Nursing job.
Take the next step in your nursing career and join a renowned private hospital in South Dublin. Apply now and seize the opportunity to contribute to the field of cardiac care while advancing your professional growth.
- Salary €30,609 - €47,431