- Salary Disclosed at interview
Staff Nurse Job opportunity in a Nursing Home in Roscommon!
Staff Nurse job in a award winning, recently refurbished Nursing Home in Roscommon. Your role as a Staff Nurse will be to lead and provide the best nursing care possible to older people in your care. You will work in a Nursing home which provides respite, convalescent, day care, short-term, long-term and palliative care and independent living to its residents. The role is for full-time hours and Salary will be discussed at interview. If you are passionate about patient care then maybe this may be the job for you!
Click Apply and send us your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information. If you do not have an upto date CV then send us what you have & we can update it for you.
Job Title: Staff Nurse Location: Roscommon Salary: Disclosed at Interview + DOE Hours: Permanent /Full-time
- Competitive rates of pay & free on-site parking and meals during working hours.
- If you’re looking to develop professionally, this Nursing Home provides you with continuous training and development, as well as career progression and internal promotions
- You will have support for third level courses including educational funding assistants.
- NMBI registration
- Third Level Degree in Nursing & experience in Elder care
- Current and valid Infection Control, Manual and Resident Moving & Handling, Medication Management, CPR, Dementia, Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Certificates (training can be provided if required).
Click Apply and send us your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information.