- Salary €29,000 - €45,700
Staff Nurse Anaesthesia job at a one of Ireland’s most technologically advanced hospitals located in South Dublin.
Excellent remuneration and access to study grants. To apply, please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or contact Clare on 01-905-9333.
As an Anaesthetic Staff Nurse, you will work with a highly skilled theatre team. If you would like to build on your knowledge and experience in the area of Anaesthetic Nursing and enjoy working in an environment that invests in the development of its staff and technology, this is the job for you.
Job Title: Staff Nurse – Anaesthesia Location: South Dublin Salary: DOE Facility: Hospital
- Located just off the M-50 and in close proximity to the N11, the hospital is easy to get to and offers subsidised parking. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses from Central, North, West and East Dublin intersect here
- Convenience is key with local creches being within walking distance, on-site banking, on-site dry-cleaning (collection & delivery) and subsidised on-site cafés and discounts at local businesses
- If you’re looking to develop professionally, this hospital is one of the most technologically advanced in the country. You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave
- Looking out for you long-term, they have an excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, and life assurance. Once you complete 2 years of service, you’ll receive income protection and paid maternity leave
- Registration with the NMBI
- Recent experience in an acute setting
- Experience as an Anaesthetic Nurse
To apply, please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or contact Clare on 01-905-9333