- Salary €38,500
Our client is recruiting for Registered Staff Nurses in the area of Mental health & Addiction to join their team and lead on their healthcare service. This is an exciting employment opportunity in the Dublin region for a Registered Staff Nurse or Registered Psychiatric Nurse who is looking for full time works. You will provide in reach health and nursing support to service users in homeless and shielding accommodation. Simply send in your CV to email@example.com or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information.
Job Title: Staff Nurse – Addiction Hours: 35 Location: Dublin Salary: €38,500
- Our client offers a generous salary, along with annual leave starts at 25 days, maternity leave and sick leave
- Pension scheme will be available to you when you pass probation period
- If you use public transport or do not drive our client offers Bike to work & Tax saver scheme
- If you are looking for career progression then our client offers opportunities to travel and progress across multiple locations in Dublin and Belfast
- NMBI Registered Staff Nurse
- At least one year of working, as a case manager with service users with complex needs and co-ordinating support plans for service users – Essential
- At least one year of regular use of IT systems with a good proficiency in Excel & Word – Essential
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the homeless sector or another related field, with people requiring mental health support – Desirable
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for a quick chat.