- Salary DOE
Job in North Dublin for a Staff Nurse with an interest in Addiction Nursing.
Work in a fulfilling, nurse-lead facility that will draw on your clinical and people skills. If you a registered nurse with an interest or experience in Addiction / Detox Nursing, we would love to speak to you about this nursing job. Owing to its North Dublin location, this job will also suit if you live in Meath. Salary is in line with HSE payscales. Click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for a quick chat.
Job Title: Addiction Nurse (Registered General Nurse or Registered Psychiatric Nurse) Location: Dublin North Salary: €29,000 – €45,700 DOE
- Addiction Training provided
- Opportunities for career development
- A very friendly working environment
- Employee Assistance Programme
- No night shifts
About the Job:
- NMBI registration
- Nursing Qualification – BSc in General or Psychiatric Nursing
- The successful candidate needs to have a client-centred approach to their work and a commitment to providing the highest level of service
- Full-clean driving license
- Experience in working with clients detoxing from methadone in a residential setting, desirable
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary duty team in a residential crisis intervention service, providing health assessment, and direct nursing and social care to drug users in crisis.
If this job sounds like something you would be interested in, click ‘Apply for this Job’ and send us your CV or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for a quick chat.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!