- Vacancy ID CA17353
- Salary €29,000 - €45,700
- Hours Full Time
Staff Nurse jobs in at a Dublin City Centre Hospital
Staff Nurse jobs in multiple wards at a well-known multi-speciality private hospital in Dublin City Centre. If you are an experienced acute nurse who is registered with the NMBI or if you have a NMBI Decision Letter and would like to work in one of Irelands leading private hospital, then Clare would love to have a chat with you. Contact her on 01-905-9333 or click Apply and send in your CV.
Job Title: Staff Nurse – Acute Location: Dublin City Centre Salary: €29,000 – €45,700 DOE Hours: FT
- Commuting from other parts of Dublin is fairly easy owing to its city-centre location and numerous public transport links. It’s on the bus route from Drogheda and Navan/Trim so it is commutable from Louth and Meath.
- You’ll have access to a number of programmes to support your professional development whether you choose to specialise further clinically or move into management. Besides providing financial support for relevant courses across specialities, this hospital also has a number of in-service courses such as Chemotherapy, Early Warning Scores, etc.
- Staff at this hospital are offered a defined benefit pension scheme, sick leave and critical illness cover, paid maternity leave (after 2 years of service) and a Staff Care Services programme
- You get discounted treatment options, pharmacy rates and subsidised restaurant options
About the Job:
- NMBI registration or a NMBI decision letter
- Recent acute experience
If you are interested in these positions and would like to apply, click Apply and send us your CV or call 01 905 9333 for more information.