- Salary €29,000
Acute Staff Nurse job at a South Dublin Hospital
One of Dublin’s leading hospitals is looking to recruit staff nurses across all departments. If you’re looking to join a diverse and highly skilled workforce in a state-of-the-art facility then this may be the job for you.
The acute services the hospital offers include cardiology, emergency medicine, ENT, general surgery, neurology, orthopaedics, oncology, plastic & reconstructive surgery, as well as urology and vascular surgery.
If you are a nurse that’s interested in specialising or if you are simply looking for a change then please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or contact Clare on 01-905-9333.
- Located just off the M-50, the hospital is easy to get to and offers subsidised parking. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses.
- Convenience is key with local creches being within walking distance, on-site banking, on-site dry-cleaning (collection & delivery) and subsidised on-site cafés and discounts at local businesses
- If you’re looking to develop professionally, this hospital is one of the most technologically advanced in the country. You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave
- In conclusion, they have an excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, as well as life assurance. As a result, once you complete 2 years of service, you’ll receive income protection and paid maternity leave.
- Registration with the NMBI
- Recent experience in an acute setting
To apply, please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or contact Clare on 01-905-9333.