Job Title: Staff Nurse – ICU
Salary: €31,609 – €47,931 + DOE
Location: South Dublin – Private Hospital
Hours: Full time Permanent Contract
Three Q Perms & Temps are recruiting on behalf of our client: a World class acute & day service Private Hospital in South Dublin. They are looking for a Staff Nurse to join the Intensive Care Unit. Salary is €31,109 – €47,931 + DOE (€5,000 Starting bonus for NMBI pinned Nurses T&C’s apply) & other benefits include – Pension scheme, Health insurance and fully funded post grad courses. Hours are Fulltime & Permanent Contract.
This private hospital is offers excellent support and training in their hospital that is constantly growing & expanding and offers senior positions so you can fulfill your career potential.
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more details about this Nurse job & to arrange interview.
If this job is not for you but you would like help with your Job search, then call me to discuss other job opportunities.
- Competitive Salary & Starting Bonus of upto €5,000 for NMBI pinned Nurses (T&C’s apply), Private Health Insurance, Life Assurance and long-term illness income protection
- Pension scheme of 5% employee contribution Discounted healthcare.
- Educational Assistance Programme & Career development opportunities
- Fully Funded Post Graduate Courses
- Registration with the NMBI
- 3 years recent acute care experience
- 1-year Critical Care experience preferred.
- Your job as a Staff Nurse in the ICU will be to take the nursing history, summarise data, and state nursing diagnoses and patient care needs.
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information.
We also have Staff Nurse, CNM & DON jobs Nationwide, call us to discuss these other options.
What Three Q Perms offers Nurses who apply to Nursing/ Healthcare Jobs through our agency:
Help sprucing up your CV
Interview Preparation & Tips
Post placement Supports
Referral Scheme – Refer a friend or family member & get upto €250 (T&C’s apply)
Bursary Scheme – If we place you in a Medical/Nursing role after 6 months you get a €250 training bursary (T&C’s apply)
- Salary €31,609 - €47,931