Staff Nurse – Addictions (RPN) job Opportunity with a residential crisis intervention service in Dublin
Three Q Perms & Temps are recruiting on behalf of our client; a homeless and housing charity service; they are looking for a Registered Psychiatric Nurse to join their team in Dublin. Salary is in line with HSE payscale €30,609 – €47,431 + DOE. Hours are Full-time. The role will involve the delivery of nursing care to clients in their housing first service.
If you are a Registered Psychiatric Nurse with experience in addiction/ homelessness, then this may be the job for you.
Simply click the Apply button and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more details & to arrange interview.
Job Title: Staff Nurse – Psychiatric Hours: Full-time Location: Dublin Salary: HSE payscale €30,609 – €47,431 + DOE
- HSE Pay Scales, twilight and anti-social premiums paid, Annual Leave 21 and Public Holidays
- Maternity Leave Entitlements after 2 years (half pay as top up for state maternity leave), Sick Pay after 6 month probation completed (Paid minus social welfare Services)
- Progression opportunities & Employee Assistance programme
- NMBI Registration as an RPN
- 1 year post graduate experience
- Experience in addictions/ detox & dual diagnosis desirable
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information & a full job spec.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job – through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs – you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
- Salary €30,609 - €47,431