Addictions/ Detox Staff Nurse (RGN) Job with a lead provider in Homeless & Drug Services in South Dublin City Centre
Three Q Perms & Temps are recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading Homeless & Drug service; they are looking for a Detox/ Addictions Staff Nurse (RGN) to join their team in Dublin City South. Salary is €32,500 – €40,500 + DOE and hours are Fulltime 39 hours per week Monday to Friday. The hours will be worked between 8am and 7pm. Your role as a Staff Nurse will be to deliver a comprehensive and safe nursing practice to the clients of Open Access Service.
Simply click the Apply button and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information about this job & other Nurse jobs and to arrange an interview
Job Title: Staff Nurse – Addictions/ Detox Hours: Full-time 39 p/w Location: Dublin City South Salary: €32,500 – €40,500 + DOE
- Our client offers a Competitive Salary, Fulltime hours and work-life balance structures.
- 23 days annual leave, sick pay scheme, paid maternity leave and contribution pension scheme (after 6 months)
- Learning & development programme and Educational Assistance such as study and exam leave & scholarship foundation.
- NMBI Registration as RGN
- Experience working in A&E with specific experience in wound management and dressings a distinct advantage
- Experience working in the homeless sector and advantage & have an understanding of drugs, alcohol, mental health and other similar issues.
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job – through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs – you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
- Salary 32,500 - €40,500 + DOE