- Salary €29,000 - €45,700
Senior Theatre Nurse job at a one of Ireland’s most technologically advanced hospitals located in South Dublin.
This 200+ bedded hospital has 8 operation theatres with state-of-the-art equipment. If you are looking for career progression or for the opportunity for your skills to be recognised and rewarded then, this may be the job for you. To apply, please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or contact Clare on 01-905-9333.
As a Senior Theatre Nurse / Senior Scrub Nurse, you will join a team of highly skilled professionals that work in the areas of General Surgery, Cardio-thoracic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, etc. If you would like to build on your existing knowledge and skills as a theatre nurse and work in an environment that supports and encourages professional development, this may be the job for you.
- Located just off the M-50, the hospital is easy to get to and offers subsidised parking. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses.
- Convenience is key with local creches being within walking distance, on-site banking, on-site dry-cleaning (collection & delivery) and subsidised on-site cafés and discounts at local businesses
- If you’re looking to develop professionally, this hospital is one of the most technologically advanced in the country. You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave
- In conclusion, they have an excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, as well as life assurance. As a result, once you complete 2 years of service, you’ll receive income protection and paid maternity leave.
- Registration with the NMBI
- 10+ years experience in Theatre Nursing
- Recent theatre experience
- Qualification in Theatre Nursing highly desirable
To apply, please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or contact Clare on 01-905-9333