Senior Clinical or Counselling Psychologist in Dublin 16
Nurse Jobs Ireland is thrilled to collaborate with an esteemed independent Mental Health Service in South Dublin, seeking a Senior Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join their dynamic team. This full-time, permanent position based in Dublin 16 offers a competitive salary range of €84,271 – €96,055, depending on experience.
As a Senior Clinical or Counselling Psychologist, your pivotal responsibilities include:
- Conducting comprehensive psychological assessments across inpatient, outpatient, and day services.
- Delivering impactful individual, family, and group therapeutic interventions.
- Providing supervision to Student/Trainee/Assistant Psychologists.
- Driving service evaluation research to enhance patient care standards.
- Identifying and presenting effective solutions for diverse psychological needs.
- Upholding high-quality, evidence-based patient care practices.
- Managing patient transfers and discharges effectively.
- Ensuring meticulous record-keeping to uphold Clinical Governance standards.
- Overseeing and contributing to psychology-led research projects.
- Offering expertise on psychological practice and education legislation.
- Addressing complaints and issues following center policies.
- Providing leadership support and guidance to fellow staff members.
- Contributing to policy formulation for patient-centric care approaches.
- Active participation in committees, task groups, and policy enforcement.
- Completing thorough incident reporting and risk assessments.
- Crafting and reviewing professional development plans.
- Creating optimal learning environments for psychology students.
- Promoting and actively engaging in relevant research initiatives.
- Staying abreast of the latest clinical literature and developments.
- Attending psychology-related training, seminars, and conferences.
To be considered for this rewarding position, you should possess:
- A recognized third-level degree or diploma (QQI Level 8 equivalent) in psychology, accredited by the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- A recognized post-graduate professional qualification in Clinical or Counseling Psychology, or an equivalent qualification validated by the Department of Health.
- A minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience in the field of professional psychology.
- A demonstration of at least 60 days or equivalent supervised clinical placements in relevant health settings (e.g., Adult Mental Health/Psychiatry of Later Life) as part of your professional qualification.
How to Apply:
If you’re eager to advance your career as a Senior Clinical or Counselling Psychologist, seize this opportunity by clicking ‘Apply‘ now! For additional information or to discuss the position, contact Shane at 01 905 9333.
Elevate mental health care with us.