- Salary 28,500 (DOE)
Staff Nurse Surgical In-patient Unit job at a South Dublin Hospital
Surgical Staff Nurse Job in the In-patient Unit at a one of Europe’s most technologically advanced hospitals located in South Dublin. Excellent remuneration and access to study grants.
Contact Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org with CA17994 in the subject line, to apply.
As a Staff Nurse in the Surgical In-patient Unit, you will work with a multidisciplinary team to provide exceptional nursing care. If you would like to build on your knowledge and experience in the surgical field and enjoy working in a facility that is at the cutting edge of surgical technology then this is the job for you.
- The hospital is easy to get to. Parking is subsidised. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses from Central, North, West and East Dublin intersect here
- Local créches within walking distance, on-site banking, on-site dry-cleaning (collection & delivery) and subsidised on-site café’s and discounts at local businesses
- This hospital is one of the most technologically advanced in the country. You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave
- Excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, and life assurance. Once you complete 2 years of service, you’ll receive income protection and paid maternity leave.
- Registration with the NMBI
- Recent experience in an acute setting
- Experience working in a Surgical Ward, an advantage