- Salary €29 056 - €45 701 DOE
We require a Staff Nurses with experience to join us on a busy medical ward.
A large acute public hospital in North Dublin is looking for Staff Nurses to join its Medical Division. The Division consists of seven wards, catering for a range of specialities including Respiratory Medicine, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Infectious Diseases, Palliative Care Medicine and the Emergency Department.
Click Apply and send in your CV or Call Clare on 01-905-933 to discuss this position.
Job Title: Staff Nurse Location: North Dublin Salary: €29 056 – €45 701 DOE Hours: Full time
- Exciting opportunity to build your career in one of Ireland’s leading hospitals
- Access to Postgraduate courses supported by RCSI
- Generous Sick Pay Scheme
- On site car Parking
- To assess patient care needs and plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care which meet the patient’s physical and emotional needs.
- Maintain a safe environment for patients
- Function quickly and effectively in an emergency situation
- Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serving as an advocate as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications:
- NMBI Registration
- Work permit in place
- Recent acute experience
If you’d like to apply, click the Apply button and send in your CV or Call Clare on 01-905-9333.