- Salary €29,000 - €45,700 (DOE)
Staff Nurse – ICU job. Acute Nurse job – Intensive Care Unit at a South Dublin Hospital
Acute Staff Nurse Job in the Intensive Care Unit at a one of Europe’s most technologically advanced hospitals located in South Dublin. Excellent remuneration and access to study grants.
Contact Clare on 01-905-9333 or click Apply and send in your CV. This position is also open to experienced ICU nurses with Decision Letters.
As a Staff Nurse in the ICU, you will work with a multidisciplinary team to provide specialised nursing care to medical and surgical patients.
Job Title: Staff Nurse – ICU Salary: €29,000 – €45,700 Location: South Dublin Facility: Hospital Contract: Full time, permanent
- The hospital is easy to get to and offers subsidised parking. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses from Central, North, West and East Dublin intersect here
- Local creches within walking distance, on-site banking, on-site dry-cleaning (collection & delivery) and subsidised on-site cafés and discounts at local businesses
- This hospital is one of the most technologically advanced in the country. You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave
- Excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, and life assurance. Once you complete 2 years of service, you’ll receive income protection and paid maternity leave
- Registration with the NMBI / NMBI Decision Letter
- Recent experience in an acute setting
- Experience working in an ICU, HDU or CCU an advantage
To apply for this Staff Nurse job, click Apply and send in your CV or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information.