- Salary €29, 056 - €45, 701 DOE
Are you an RGN with ICU/HDU experience?
We require full-time Staff Nurses for the Intensive Care Unit of a large acute hospital in North Dublin. Contact Clare on (01) 905 9333 or click Apply and send in your CV.
Job title: Staff Nurse Location: North Dublin Salary: €29, 056 – €45, 701 DOE
Hours: Full time
There’s never been a better time to join a highly specialised team which includes consultants and other senior doctors, nursing staff, physiotherapists, dieticians, pharmacists and many more. This is an excellent opportunity to align with a recognised teaching hospital which fully supports further education and career development.
- Access to postgraduate programmes supported by RCSI
- Add to your skills by taking part in our accredited coaching programme
- We offer a generous Sick Pay Scheme and a structured Pension Offering
- To assess patient care needs and plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care which meet the patient’s physical and emotional needs.
- Maintain a safe environment for patients
- Function quickly and effectively in an emergency situation
- Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serving as an advocate as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Registered with NMBI
- Minimum one year post-registration experience
If you’d like to apply for this job, click the Apply button and send us your CV. If you’d like more information, please call Clare on (01) 905 9333.