- Salary DOE
Staff Nurse Anaesthesia job at a one of Ireland’s most technologically advanced hospitals located in South Dublin. Excellent remuneration and access to study grants.
Contact Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information or click Apply and send in your CV. Applications are welcome from expereinced Theatre Nurses with Decision Letters.
As an Anaesthetic Staff Nurse, you will work with a highly skilled theatre team. If you would like to build on your knowledge and experience in the area of Anaesthetic Nursing and enjoy working in an environment that invests in the development of its staff and technology, this is the job for you.
- The hospital is easy to get to and offers subsidised parking. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses from Central, North, West and East Dublin intersect here
- Local creches being within walking distance, on-site banking, on-site dry-cleaning (collection & delivery) and subsidised on-site cafés and discounts at local businesses
- This hospital is one of the most technologically advanced in the country. You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave
- Excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, and life assurance. Once you complete 2 years of service, you’ll receive income protection and paid maternity leave
- Registration with the NMBI / NMBI Decision Letter
- Recent experience in an acute setting
- Experience as an Anaesthetic Nurse
To apply for this Anaesthetic Nursing job, click Apply and send in your CV or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information.