Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: This role involves working across multiple sites in Ardee, Balbriggan, and Drogheda.
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent (Monday to Friday)
Nurse Jobs Ireland is currently seeking a Relationship Manager to join our client’s team and play a pivotal role in delivering exceptional service at three of their locations: Balbriggan, Drogheda, and Ardee. The Relationship Manager will be responsible for effectively managing and coordinating interactions between staff and service users at all these sites.
Reporting to the Director of Operations and working closely with the Director of Nurses and other facility leaders, the Relationship Manager will also engage with external contacts, including hospitals, care teams, GPs, community groups, and other care services.
- Ensure effective occupancy management by generating and converting inquiries into assessments and admissions, maintaining awareness of each inquiry’s status, and supporting demand development.
- Oversee organizational activities, including open day/viewing scheduling, inquiry management, and communication, while understanding the resident mix and managing assessment and admission scheduling.
- Build a network of local services, referring inquirers when necessary and managing referrals in a supportive manner.
- Contribute to the development of economic and efficient policies and ensure compliance.
- Develop a professional network and create positive brand awareness in the community.
- Understand budgeting for occupancy and propose interventions with clear business cases.
- Align with the company’s strategic objectives, ensuring that service plans contribute to those objectives.
- Implement process improvements and share best practices across centers.
- Collaborate effectively with Persons in Charge, maintaining both formal and informal communication channels.
- Oversee systems supporting effective transitions of service users into new surroundings.
- Participate in regular meetings and provide monthly performance reports.
- Complete weekly and monthly waiting list and pre-admission reports with relevant data.
- Stay updated on sector changes and commit to ongoing professional development.
- Maintain a working knowledge of IT systems used within the company and propose software adoption when appropriate.
- Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- Previous experience in a similar capacity.
- Knowledge of Residential Care Legislation and standards related to National Quality Standards for Residential care settings for Older People in Ireland.
- Competitive Salary and Hourly Rates
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Referral Programme
- Taxsaver Travel Discounts
- Bike to Work Scheme
If this opportunity aligns with your career goals, please click “Apply” to submit your application. If you would like to further discuss this job, please call 01 905 9333 and ask for Suzanne. We look forward to reviewing your application