Job Title: Basic Grade Radiographer
Salary: € DOE
Location: West Dublin – Hospital
Hours: Full-time/ Permanent Contract
Three Q Perms & Temps are recruiting on behalf of our client, a state-of-the-art private West Dublin Hospital, they are looking for a Basic Grade Radiographer. Salary is €DOE and benefits include – Pension scheme, discount health insurance & car parking. Full-time/ Permanent hours.
If you are a Radiographer and want to work with specialised medical teams in a Hospital that has cutting edge technology & offers constant training and development, then apply now.
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01-878-3335 for more details on our Nurse jobs & to arrange interview.
- Competitive salary, Pension scheme, Group discount health insurance and Flexible working options
- Staff Car park, Subsidized Restaurant and Social Events
- Training and Advancement opportunities &open-door policy, Education support, Continuous Training, Development and Investment into Advancing Technology
- CORU Registration
- BSc in Radiography
- Familiar with a computerised patient information system and RIS/PACS
- Good understanding of legislation relating to Radiation Protection and Health & Safety and of CPD
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa at 01 878 3335 for more information.
What Three Q Perms offers Nurses who apply to Nursing/ Healthcare Jobs through our agency:
Help sprucing up your CV
Interview Preparation & Tips
Post placement Supports
Referral Scheme – Refer a friend or family member & get upto €250 (T&C’s apply)
Bursary Scheme – If we place you in a Medical/Nursing role after 6 months you get a €250 training bursary (T&C’s apply)