- Salary €35,000 - €44,000 + DOE
Registered Staff Psychiatric/ Mental Health Nurse job with a Homeless & Drug service in Dublin South. Your role will be to provide holistic, person centred nursing service in line with our client’s ethos to service users. Salary is €35,000 – €44,000 + DOE. Hours are Fulltime at 39 hours per week. If you are a RPN who is passionate about promoting recovery and the enhancement of the quality of life for service users then this may be the job for you!
Simply click the Apply button and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information. If you do not have an upto date CV then send us what you have and we will update it for you!
Job Title: Staff Nurse – Psychiatric Hours: 39 Location: Dublin South Salary: €35,000 – €44,000 + DOE
- Our client offers a Competitive Salary, Fulltime hours and work-life balance structures.
- You will receive a minimum of 23 days annual leave, sick pay scheme, paid maternity leave and contribution pension scheme (after 6 months)
- If you are interested in professional development then you will be offered a learning & development programme and Educational Assistance such as study and exam leave & scholarship foundation.
- NMBI Registration as a RPN
- Experience in an acute setting
- Experience working in the homeless sector and advantage
What Three Q offers candidates:
- Help sprucing up your CV
- Interview Preparation & Tips
- Referral Scheme – Refer a friend or family member & get upto €250 (T&C’s apply)
- Bursary Scheme – If we place you in a Medical/Nursing role after 6 months you get a €250 training bursary (T&C’s apply)
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information.