Paediatric Nurse Job in Tallaght, Co. Dublin – Apply Now!
Are you a compassionate and dedicated Paediatric Nurse seeking an exciting opportunity? Nurse Jobs Ireland is currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Paediatric Nurse position. Our client specialises in providing nursing care for children with complex medical needs in the comfort of their own homes, supporting existing care arrangements.
As a Paediatric Nurse, your primary responsibilities will include conducting comprehensive needs assessments, developing personalised care plans, and delivering exceptional care to children and their families. By building professional relationships and providing ongoing stability in care, you will make a meaningful impact on their lives.
This is a part-time position with a competitive salary range of €24-€27 per hour, with Sundays at €28-€30 per hour (double standard pay on Bank Holidays), based on your experience and qualifications. The working hours are two night shifts per week from 23:00 to 07:00 (Monday to Friday).
- Medication Management
- General Nursing Care
- External Feeding
- Family Support
- Nursing qualification and registration with the Live Register of NMBI
- Relevant registrations as applicable to your job role (RGN)
- Must have a valid driving licence or ability to commute for day and night shifts
- Our Client can provide tracheostomy training if required
- Must have experience with enteral feeding
- Clinical paediatric experience post-registration is required
If you are interested in this exciting and fulfilling opportunity, click ‘Apply’ now!
- Salary €24-€27 per hour