Job Title: Orthopaedic Inpatient Unit Staff Nurse
Location: South Dublin
Salary: €31,109 – €47,931 + DOE (Introductory Payment of up to €5,000)
- Fully Funded Private Health Insurance
- Starting Bonus / Relocation Fee up to €5,000
- Employer Pension Contributions, Educational Support & Excellent Career Opportunities
- Subsidised Parking
- Maternity Leave.
We are looking for a compassionate and dedicated Orthopaedic Staff Nurse for a top private hospital in South Dublin. As an Orthopaedic Inpatient Unit Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for performing admission, discharge and transfer procedures as well as assisting others with patients’ activities and care. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to work well under pressure.
- Provide high-quality patient care in an efficient and professional manner
- Perform admission, discharge and transfer procedures
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by physicians
- Monitor patients’ condition and report any changes to the physician
- Assist with patients’ activities of daily living
- Maintain accurate patient records
- Follow hospital policies and procedures
- Registration with the NMBI
- One-year Orthopaedic experience desirable.
- Recent experience in an acute setting
Benefits of applying with Nurse Jobs Ireland:
- Help sprucing up your CV
- Interview preparation
- Training bursary for successfully placed candidates
- Take part in our nurse referral scheme
If you are interested in this position or would like more information about other nursing job opportunities at our agency then please simply click Apply & send in your CV or call Shane on 01 878 3335 for more details.
- Salary €31,109 - €47,931