- Salary €47,089 – €55,852 per annum
Praxis Care support individuals with intellectual disabilities, mental ill health, dementia, acquired brain injury, and complex needs throughout Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, England, and Isle of Man. We are currently going through an exceptional period of growth. Due to this growth and outstanding career development opportunities we currently have the following vacancies within Intellectual Disability Services:
Brookvale House is a 7 bedded Residential House that provides medium to high support for adults with an Intellectual Disability who may have an associated physical disability. Brookvale staff encourage residents to be as independent as is possible and promote involvement in the local community. Each resident is promoted to have choice over their own lives with support as required.
For more information on the role please contact the Head of Operations on 0866009190
Full Time (39 Hours) €47,089 – €55,852 per annum pro rata*
*Salary information is based on working 39 hours per week. Salary dependent on qualification/experience.
• Professional qualification in First or Second Level Nursing
• 2 years paid experience in the intellectual disability or autism field
• 3 years experience in a supervisory or management role in the area of health and social care.
• Full valid driving licence on application and access to own transport on appointment.
In return, we offer;
• Comprehensive Company Induction
• Competitive rates of pay
• Opportunity for additional hours
• Excellent Training Programmes
• Career development opportunities
• Paid annual leave which increases with length of service
• Long service awards
Closing Date: Wednesday 16th September 2020
For a full job description detailing essential and desirable criteria, and to apply please visit:
For any other queries please contact:
Telephone: 048 9072 7172
A waiting list may be created to fill similar vacancies in this jurisdiction which may arise within 9 months of the interview date.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable individuals and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks including, but not limited to, a satisfactory reference from your current employer and enhanced Police Check will be required for all successful candidates within direct care positions before a start date can be confirmed.
Praxis Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer