Job Title: Psychiatric/Mental Health Staff Nurse
Location: Dublin City Centre
Hours: Full-time, 39 hours per week
Salary: €35,000 + DOE
– Sick pay scheme
– Paid maternity leave
– Contribution pension scheme (after 6 months)
– Learning & development programme
– Educational assistance such as study and exam leave & scholarship foundation
– Work-life balance structures
– 23 days annual leave
Our client is a leading provider of Homeless & Drug services in Dublin City Centre. They are committed to providing a holistic, person-centered nursing service in line with their ethos to service users.
We are looking for a Registered Staff Psychiatric/ Mental Health Nurse for our client’s open-access service. The successful candidate will assess, plan, implement, and evaluate individualized service user-centered care programs within an agreed framework.
– Provide holistic, person-centered nursing service in line with our client’s ethos to service users.
– Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate individualized service user-centered care programs within an agreed framework.
– Maintain accurate records of nursing care provided.
– Work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team to provide high-quality care to patients.
– Participate in the ongoing development of professional knowledge and skills.
– NMBI Registration as an RPN.
– Experience in an acute setting or experience managing a caseload of service users with complex needs.
– Experience working in the homeless sector is an advantage.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply with your CV or call Suzanne on 01 878 3335 for more information on this nurse job and to arrange an interview.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs – you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
- Salary €35,000 + DOE