- Salary €33,000 - €41,000
Mental Health Nurse job for a Registered Psychiatric Nurse in Dublin – 1 in the area of Addiction Nursing
If you are a Registered Psychiatric Nurse who enjoys working with people and providing excellent client-centred care then this is the job for you. Work in this city-centre facility that will draw on you clinical expertise and on your people skills. Salary: €28,500 – €45,700 DOE. As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will provide care to people experiencing homelessness and substance abuse issues. Owing to its location, this facility is well connected by public transport and you will only have to work day-time hours. If you are an RPN with an interest in working in the area of Homelessness and Detox, we would love to speak to you. Click ‘Apply for this Job‘ and send us your CV or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for a quick chat.
Job Title: Mental Health Nurse Location: Dublin City Centre Salary: €33,000 – €41,000 DOE
- Addiction Training provided
- Employee Assistance Programme
- No night shifts
- NMBI registered as a Registered Psychiatric Nurse
- Nursing Qualification – BSc in Psychiatric Nursing
- Client-centred approach to their work and a commitment to providing the highest level of service
- Desirable but not essential: Experience working in the area of addiction and detox nursing
If this job sounds like something you would be interested in, click ‘Apply for this Job‘ and send us your CV or call Clare on 01-905-9333 for a quick chat.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!