- Vacancy ID CA17423
- Salary €33,000 -€41,000
- Hours Full Time
Mental Health Nurse job in South Dublin for a Registered Psychiatric Nurse (RPN)
Are you an RPN with an interest in the area of Addiction? Then we’d love to speak to you about this Nursing Job in central Dublin. A leading provider of Homelessness and Drugs Services is looking for a Mental Health Nurse to provide holistic, person-centered nursing care to service users. Click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or call Clare on 01-905-9333.
Job Title: Mental Health Nurse Location: South Dublin Salary: €33,000 -€41,000 Hours: Fulltime 39 hours per week
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (post 6 months)
- Learning & Development Programme and Educational Assistance
- Group VHI Scheme
About the Job:
- Fully registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland in the Psychiatric Division
- 1-2 years’ experience
- An understanding of the mental health and addiction issues faced by service users
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. If you are an RPN who is interested in this position, please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or call Clare on 01-905-9333.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!