- Salary €29,056 - €45,701 DOE
A large acute hospital in North Dublin is looking for Staff Nurses to join its Surgical wards.
Across four wards, the Surgical Division specialises in General Surgical/Vascular and Upper G.I. conditions, Orthopaedic (trauma) and Plastics, as well as Gynaecological and Colorectal surgeries. If you have experience in an acute hospital setting Hit APPLY Now.
Job title: Staff Nurse Location: North Dublin Salary: €29,056 – €45,701 DOE Hours: Full time
- Excellent opportunity to build your career in one of Ireland’s leading hospitals
- Access to postgraduate programmes
- Relocation Package
- Supportive of staffs’ professional development
- To assess patient care needs and plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care which meet the patient’s physical and emotional needs.
- Maintain a safe environment for patients
- Function quickly and effectively in an emergency situation
- Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serving as an advocate as necessary.
- Candidates must be fully NMBI registered
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland
- 1+ years post graduate experience
- Relevant recent acute/surgical experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. Contact Clare on (01) 905 9333 for more information.