- Salary €70,000 - €80, 000+
Director of Nursing – Nursing Home: DON job in Nursing Home in Kerry
Commutable from Kerry or Limerick, a Nursing Home in Kerry is currently seeking a Director of Nursing. This job will suit a nurse with 3+ years management experience. Salary €70,000 – €80, 000+ DOE. Full time hours.
If you are an experienced Nurse Manager that is looking to progress then, this may be the job for you. Currently a 51 bed nursing home that provides long term and convalescent care, this facility is in the process of expanding. If this sounds like an opportunity you’d be interested in, please click Apply and send us your CV or call (01) 905 9333 for more information.
Job title: Director of Nursing – Nursing Home Location: Kerry Salary: €70,000 – €80, 000+ Hours: Full time
- Responsible for the overall management of the Nursing Home
- Leading in the provision of personalised, client centered care
- In-depth understanding of HIQA regulations and experience preparing for and leading during HIQA inspections
Skills and Qualifications:
- Registration with the NMBI
- 3+ years experience in the management of healthcare staff in a nursing home setting
- Management qualification
Click Apply and send us your CV or call (01) 905 9333 for more information.