Job Title: Detox Staff Nurse
Company: Three Q Perms & Temps on behalf of Merchants Quay Ireland
Location: Co. Carlow
Hours: Full-time, 36 hours per week, Monday to Sunday
– Competitive salary
– Work-life balance structures
– 23 days annual leave
– Sick pay scheme
– Paid maternity leave
– Contribution pension scheme (after 6 months)
– Learning and development programme
– Educational assistance such as study and exam leave and scholarship foundation.
Our client is seeking an experienced Detox Staff Nurse to join their team in Co. Carlow. As a Staff Nurse, you will participate in the day-to-day running of the service, perform all nursing duties relating to admissions, and ensure the immediate commencement of safe and regular monitoring of medical detox. The successful candidate will have experience working in an acute setting or detox experience desirable.
• Ensure patients who are admitted receive excellent care that is patient-centred.
• Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care plans for patients.
• Administering medications and treatments as prescribed by medical practitioners.
• Participating in team meetings and contributing to the development of service.
• NMBI Registration.
• 1 year nursing experience in an acute setting or detox experience desirable.
• Experience working in the homeless sector is advantageous – but full training will be provided.
If you meet these requirements and would like to apply for this job opportunity, please click on the Apply button below or call 01 878 3335 for more information about this job & other Nurse jobs and to arrange an interview.
At Three Q Perms & Temps we are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs. We provide post-placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. We offer recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs, and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. You can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
- Salary DOE